Rose Petal Jelly
You can make Rose Petal Jelly from just one cup of rose petals! Make sure your source of rose petals isn't sprayed with anything toxic. YOU CAN DO THIS, it is super simple. I have included step by step pictures so you can see how simple it really is.
One box of Pectin (I found this at Food 4 Less in town)
2 Cups of white sugar
1 lemon, juiced
1 Cup prepared rose petals
1. Prepare your rose petals as directed above in the pictures.
2. Blend rose petals in your blender with 3/4 cups water and the lemon juice.
3. Add 2 cups of sugar to the rose petal mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
4. Now move to the stove top where you are going to add the powdered pectin to 3/4 cups water and bring this to a boil. Boil hard for one minute.
5. Add the boiled pectin water to the blender with the rose petal mixture and blend until combine.
6. Pour your mixture into sterilized jars and your all done. (the jelly sets up quickly so get it into the jars as soon as possible.)
7. Let the jars sit at room temperature for 6 hours then refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. You can freeze your jelly for use in the winter months when you are dreaming about roses.